It’s that time again – Freebie Friday time! This week, Freebie Friday represents one of our previous winnder giving back. Judith, who won My First Entrelac Bag a couple weeks ago, picked up her prize, but also left something to offer as a new prize. So here it is!
Disclaimer: Because of the size of this week’s prize, I’m sorry to say I must limit entries to mailing addresses in the United States and Canada only.
Bead & Button Magazine Tote Bag
This is an official tote bag from Bead & Button Magazine. Judith won it at a bead retreat she attended earlier this year. But, like so many of us, she has plenty of totes, so it’s never been out of the plastic bag it came in.
I attempted to measure it in the package, and it appears to be huge – about 13 inches tall by 22 inches wide. I can’t vouch for the third dimension -the way it’s folded, I can’t get an angle with the ruler.
There is one flaw to note in the bag – at the bottom, it appears that a hot knife at the factory accidentally cut into the package, and nicked the bottom of the bag in two places. Technically, then, this is a factory second. The cuts are small, and right in the nylon webbing that reinforces the bag and forms the handles. This material isn’t likely to fray, but there are two tiny holes at the cut point.
The bag should otherwise be fully functional – just don’t put tiny, loose items in the bottom! Like, oh, say, beads. I can see this holding a fairly large knitting project. There is an exterior pocket, too, that would be perfect for tucking your pattern and notes into.
If you’d like to have this flawed, but official, Bead & Button Magazine tote bag for your very own, it could happen! Just follow these simple instructions to earn your entries in the drawing:
- Only mailing addresses in the United States and Canada are eligible for entry to this drawing.
- Enter by commenting to the contest post before Noon, Eastern Time, on Monday, November 12th. Only one entry per person for commenting.
- Earn a second entry by posting about the contest on your own blog, and linking to this post. E-mail me at fiber AT folkcatart DOT com to tell me you’ve done so. Don’t forget to post soon enough that your own readers have a chance to join in the fun!
- Have you won a prize at Crafting Jen before? No worries, you can enter again!
- The winner will be chosen by a random drawing from all entries received before the deadline.
- I’ll announce the winner on the blog on Monday, and will also e-mail them for their mailing address.
Thanks once again for taking part in Freebie Friday! I hope you have a great weekend. As for me, I have started a new scarf project from that book, Knitting New Scarves, and I’m really excited about it. I’ll tell you all about it – with pictures – next week!