It’s Freebie Friday time again! What have we got this week?
In the category of “Things I Got At A Bargain, And Have Way More Than I Need Of” – this week’s prize is 8 strands of buffalo horn heishe beads. I purchased a large lot of these at a yard sale this past summer, for very, very little money. I’ve already given away or sold a large portion of them, and still have more than I’m likely to use in my lifetime.
So here they are, offered up for Freebie Friday – 8 strands, each one about 24 inches long. That’s sixteen feet of beads!
This week’s drawing is open to any and all entries, including international!
These are tiny beads that would look good as spacers between glass beads, or in a multi-strand necklace or bracelet with accent beads scattered. Of course, your own imagination is the only limit to how these could be used!
I don’t have a picture, but I’ll also include a strand of Job’s Tears, a natural bead made from a seed pod. These pods grow on a grass-like plant, and actually have a naturally occurring hole in them, perfect for stringing. They would look wonderful strung with the buffalo heishe.
Would you like these beautiful, natural material beads for your very own? It’s this easy:
- All readers are eligible for entry to this drawing, including international mailing addresses.
- Enter by commenting to the contest post before Noon, Eastern Time, on Monday, November 5th. Only one entry per person for commenting.
- Earn a second entry by posting about the contest on your own blog, and linking to this post. E-mail me at fiber AT folkcatart DOT com to tell me you’ve done so. Don’t forget to post soon enough that your own readers have a chance to join in the fun!
- Have you won a prize at Crafting Jen before? No worries, you can enter again!
- The winner will be chosen by a random drawing from all entries received before the deadline.
- I’ll announce the winner on the blog on Monday, and will also e-mail them for their mailing address.
That’s all there is to it. So hurry, enter now, and then check back on Monday to see who won. In the meantime, good luck to you all, and have a great weekend!